IDS may disclose and transfer Personal Data to and jointly use Personal Data with (whether within or outside of your jurisdiction) our subsidiaries, associated companies, business associates, service providers, and other persons who we consider appropriate, in connection with the services and products provided to or requested by you. We may disclose this information to facilitate communication of news and information about such services and products and otherwise for the purposes mentioned above, under Section 3, “Purposes for which the Personal Data are Collected and Used.”
The entities with whom we may share your Personal Data include but are not limited to:
– Any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, marketing and research, distribution, data processing, telemarketing, telecommunications, computer, payment or other services to IDS in connection with the operation of its business;
– Other business associates such as loyalty program operators and other companies involved in providing customer service or fulfilling customer requests;
– Credit reference agencies;
– Credit, debit and /or charge card companies and/or banks;
– Government or non-government authorities, agencies and/or regulators;
– Medical professionals, insurers and clinics/hospitals.
We may also transfer any information we have about you as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of IDS or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control.
Please be advised that the Personal Data that IDS collects or obtains may be transferred to jurisdictions that offer lesser protection of Personal Data than that provided in your jurisdiction. By submitting personal information to IDS or using any IDS website, you understand and consent to such transfer.