A unique IDS innovation where researchers have shown that these ‘good’ bacteria when applied topically on the skin, helps to improve acne. IDS DermProbiotic® contains Lactobacillus coagulants, available as a probiotic powder in capsule form, to be used with IDS Probiotic Mask for a more effective anti-acne result. How this probiotic works:
• Acts as a ‘protective shield’, preventing acne-causing bacteria from provoking an immune and inflammatory reaction in the skin
• It may produce substances which may damage or even kill other harmful acne-causing bacteria.
• It has a ‘calming’ effect on the skin, reducing inflammation and irritation.
WHO IT'S FOR
This product is ideal for oily and blemish-prone skin types.
GREAT FOR SKIN TYPES:
HOW TO APPLY
• Mix the contents of 1 - 2 DermProbiotic® capsules with an appropriate amount of IDS’ Probiotic Mask.
• Apply the mixture (DermProbiotic® powder and Probiotic Mask) onto affected areas or as directed by your skincare professional.
• Leave on for at least one hour before washing off. May be left on overnight.
• Use this combined mixture as often as required, or as directed by your skincare professional.
• Rids skin of blemishes
• Kills harmful bacteria
• Anti-inflammatory action
Live lactobacillus spores
• Restores normal surface bacteria and reduces harmful bacteria.
Bacillus coagulans spores