This powerful product works to refine pores and reduce blackheads and whiteheads. It minimizes oil production without excessive drying. Formulated with IDS’ proprietary ENHANCE transcutaneous delivery system, active ingredients are effectively delivered and absorbed into the skin.
WHO IT'S FOR
This product is ideal for oily and blemish-prone skin, and those susceptible to developing whiteheads and blackheads
GREAT FOR SKIN TYPES:
HOW TO APPLY
• Twice daily, apply thinly to the T-zone, oily, and blemish-prone areas, or entire face if necessary, avoiding eyes, nostrils, lips and earlobes.
• Rapid clearance of blackheads, whiteheads and blemishes
• Easy to use
• Non-oily formula
• Gentle on the skin
• Improved skin texture
Miniporyl (Trifollum Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract)
• A plant-derived pore minimizer designed to rebalance skin conditions responsible for pore enlargement.
• Acts effectively and simultaneously on different biological targets to refine the skin with a fast action.
• Acts on the 3 main skin mechanisms behind excessive pore dilation in order to tighten them up and to reach a flawless and even complexion.
Sebuless (Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract)
• Contains phenylpropanoids expressed as verbascoside.
• Reduces excessive sebum production.
• Controls microbial proliferation, inflammation, hyperkeratinisation and hyperpigmentation.
• Mattifies the complexion and fades the inflammatory blemishes.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
• Composed of terpene hydrocarbons, mainly monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes, and their associated alcohols.
• Broad range of anti-microbial activities: anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties, reducing human skin inflammation.
• The anti-microbial activity of the tea tree oil is the result of a multi-mechanism of action which disrupts the cell membrane integrity and impair cell function by inhibition of respiration and energy production.
• Reduces acute inflammatory reactions.
Hyaluronic acid (HA)
• A glycosaminoglycan (a class of negatively charged polysaccharides) and a major constituent of the extracellular matrix (ECM).
• Well-known for its moisturizing action and ability to ‘hold’ water.
Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Olivate, Glycerin, 4-Terpineol, Isopentyldiol, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol Acetate, Cetearyl Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Olivate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Maltodextrin, Phenylpropanol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Isohexadecane, Sorbitan Palmitate, Citric Acid, Bht, Trifollum Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract/Trifollum Pratense Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract/Syringa Vulgaris Extract, Sorbitan Oleate, Tocopherol