Tinted Sunscreen, SPF50+ PA+++
A versatile sunscreen in a universal shade that provides sheer coverage for those who don’t want to leave the house bare-faced. This non-oily product is a combination (organic and non-organic) SPF 50+, PA+++ sunscreen lotion that is quickly absorbed into the skin to help prevent the harmful effects of UV radiation and sunburn. It also contains botanical extracts and antioxidant to protect and prevent skin from the effects of photo-aging.
WHO IT'S FOR
This product is ideal for all skin types.
GREAT FOR SKIN TYPES:
HOW TO APPLY
• Shake bottle well.
• Apple a liberal amount evenly onto entire face, at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
• Re-apply every 1-2 hours when there is prolonged sun exposure, immediately after towel-drying and/or 30-40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
• Alert: Prolonged exposure to the sun can cause premature aging and increase the risk of skin cancer!
• Powerful UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection
• Light and comfortable for everyday wear
• Skin-tone tint for a radiant finish
• Non-oily formula
• Reflects and absorbs ultraviolet light, blocking UVB and short UVA (320-340 nm UVA-2).
• Shields infra-red radiation, preventing excessive rise in surface skin temperature.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Octocrylene
• Organic sunscreen ingredients to provide both UVA and UVB coverage.
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Propanediol, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Octocrylene, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, Titanium Dioxide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tromethamine, Glycerin, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl, Bis- Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Adenosine, Propylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylrlsilane, Iron Oxides (C1 77492), Iron Oxides (C1 77491), Iron Oxides (C1 77499)